14 Aug 2020
You probably received the email below sometime in the last few weeks. A new combined Centene contract is required to be completed by all WellCare contracted agents!
- Deadline to complete: September 30, 2020
- 2021 Certifications: WellCare University is NO longer available. The new Centene and WellCare combined training site launch July 7, 2020. You should have received an individual email letting you know!
- Additional notes:
AHIP will have a black out period as well in order to move to 2021 AHIP. Our blackout typically coincides with AHIPs.
- If you weren’t certified prior to the blackout, you’ll need to complete and transmit 2021 AHIP, in addition to completing 2021 ACT for the training to be considered complete.
- 2021 Training completion will enable an agent to market/sell both 2020 and 2021 plans.
- Agents that are currently certified will need to complete the 2021 training requirement prior to September 30, 2020 in order to remain certified effective October 1, 2020.